10.06.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
Constructed of concrete block, this one-story, hip-roofed Ranch house is four bays wide and double- pile with deep eaves and vinyl slider windows throughout. There is a picture window on the right (south) end of the façade that is flanked by casement windows and a pair of single-light French doors have been added to the right elevation. The two-light-over-two-panel door, near the center of the façade has a glass-block window to its left (north) and both are sheltered by a hip-roofed porch supported by decorative metal posts. A basement-level brick storage space on the left elevation has a flat roof with a decorative metal railing at the first-floor level. County tax records date the building to 1947.