(Below in italics is from the National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This one-story, hip-roofed, pyramidal cottage is three bays wide and triple-pile. It has German-profile weatherboards, replacement eight-over-eight wood-sash windows on the façade, and six-over-six windows on the side elevations. The entrance, centered on the façade, is sheltered by a full-width, hip-roofed porch supported by replacement columns on a poured concrete floor. A pedimented dormer on the façade has a pair of six-over-six windows. There are two interior brick chimneys and projecting gabled bays on the right (east) and left (west) elevations; the right bay contains an inset, partially-enclosed screened porch. The building is not present on the 1924 Sanborn map, but was likely constructed soon after.