10.04.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
This one-and-a-half-story, side-gabled, Minimal Traditional-style house is four bays wide and double- pile with two gabled dormers on the façade and a one-story, side-gabled wing on the right (east) elevation. The house has asbestos siding, two-over-two horizontal-pane wood-sash windows, and an interior brick chimney. The center two bays on the façade project slightly under a gabled roof and the entrance, located in the projecting front gable, is sheltered by a small, front-gabled porch supported by square columns. There is a single window in each dormer and paired windows in the left (west) gable. The site slopes to the rear to reveal a basement level. County tax records date the building to 1951. It formerly had a 312 West Queen Street address.