(Below in italics is from the National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This one-story, side-gabled, Colonial Revival-style house is three bays wide and double-pile with a full- width gabled rear wing and a projecting side-gabled wing on the right (east) elevation with a garage at the basement level. The house has a brick veneer with vinyl siding in the gables. Craftsman-style elements include four-over-one Craftsman-style wood-sash windows on the façade and three-over-one and two-over-one Craftsman-style windows on the side elevations. A decorative gable on the façade has a two-over-one window. Colonial Revival-style elements include the brick veneer, denticulated cornice, and a four-light-over-one-panel door with one-light-over-one-panel sidelights and a fanlight. The door is sheltered by a one-bay-wide, flat- roofed porch supported by square columns. There is a bay window on the right end of the façade above the garage and a partially-inset, side-gabled screened porch at the rear of the left (west) elevation. A brick screen wall extends west from the front left corner of the house and there is a brick retaining wall along the driveway near the right side of the house. County tax records date the building to 1922 and a smaller house appears on this site on the 1924 Sanborn map. The house was enlarged and remodeled in the Colonial Revival style, perhaps in the 1950s, when the side wing and brick veneer were added.