10.04.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
This one-story, side-gabled house is three bays wide and single-pile with a gabled ell at the right rear (northeast). The house has a stuccoed foundation, vinyl siding, and replacement windows throughout. The three-light-over-three-panel door is sheltered by a near-full-width, hip-roofed porch supported by slender chamfered posts on wider, square posts with a wood railing. There is a lower gabled wing beyond the rear ell. The house is not present on the 1924 Sanborn map, but is typical of early twentieth-century architecture in Hillsborough.