09.10.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics is from the National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This one-story, side-gabled, Minimal Traditional-style house is four bays wide and double-pile with a brick veneer on the façade and vinyl siding on the side elevations. The house has six-over-six wood-sash windows and the four-light-over-four-panel entrance is sheltered by a small gabled roof supported by heavy braces. There is an interior brick chimney and a hip-roofed wing at the rear. County tax records date the building to 1941.