09.11.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
This one-story, triple-A-roofed house is three bays wide and single-pile with a gabled ell at the left rear (northwest). The house has plain weatherboards, two-over-two wood-sash windows, and round vents in the gables. The one-panel-over-one-light-over-two-panel door is sheltered by a three-bay-wide, hip-roofed porch supported by slender Tuscan columns. There is a projecting garden window on the left (west) elevation of the rear ell and a low stone retaining wall extends along the street at the front of the property. County tax records date the building to 1911.