10.29. 2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
This one-story, side-gabled, Minimal Traditional-style house is three bays wide and double-pile with a projecting, front-gabled bay on the right (south) end of the façade. The house has a brick veneer, weatherboards in the gables, and replacement windows throughout, including a single window in each side gable. There is an exterior brick chimney on the left (north) elevation. There are two six-panel doors, one centered on the façade and one on the north elevation of the projecting bay. Both are sheltered by a one-bay-wide, shed-roofed porch supported by grouped posts with diagonal bracing between the posts. The porch floor continues as a brick terrace that extends across the left bay of the façade. A c. 2009 pergola with supports matching those on the porch covers the terrace [HDC]. There is a gabled ell at the left rear (northeast) and an entrance on the right elevation is sheltered by a small shed roof. County tax records date the building to 1947.