10.09.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
This one-story, side-gabled, Ranch house is four bays wide and double-pile with a side-gabled wing on the right (east) elevation. The house has a brick veneer, an interior brick chimney, six-over-six wood-sash windows with four-over-four windows to the right (east) of the entrance, and vinyl windows on the right elevation. The six-panel door is sheltered by a three-bay-wide, engaged, shed-roofed porch supported by decorative metal posts. A wide, shed-roofed wing on the rear (north) elevation has board-and-batten sheathing and in inset porch on the right (northeast) elevation is supported by square posts. County tax records date the house to 1951.