09.10.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics is from the National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This one-story, side-gabled, Minimal Traditional-style house is four bays wide and double-pile with a front-gabled wing on the left (west) end of the façade. The house has a concrete-block foundation, vinyl siding and windows, including a single window in each gable, and an interior brick chimney. A brick and concrete- block basement is fully exposed at the west end due to the placement of the house on a hillside. The two-light- over-four-panel door is sheltered by a three-bay-wide, shed-roofed porch with a 5V metal roof supported by decorative metal posts. There is an original six-light wood-sash window at the basement level of the front- gabled bay and there is a wood deck on the left (west) elevation. County tax records date the building to 1950.