11.06.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
Placed sideways on the lot, with the gable end facing the street this one-story, side-gabled Ranch house is five bays wide and double-pile with a full-width, enclosed shed-roofed porch on the west elevation and a shed-roofed porch on the east elevation. The house has a concrete-block foundation, aluminum siding, vinyl windows, and an interior brick chimney. Windows on the enclosed porch are metal slider windows. An entrance on the west elevation is accessed by a concrete patio. The shed-roofed porch on the east elevation is supported by square posts and has been enclosed with screens. County tax records date the building to 1951.