Built circa 1949 on the site of Frank Pratt's previous (wooden) general store . The open-gable roof was added at some point, as it was originally flat.
View south east, circa 2010 (image courtesy of Joe Dunn and The Upper Eno Heritage Group)
View south east, December 2022 (via Google Street View)
 Via Joe Dunn, joedunnphotos.shutterfly.com/pictures/241; 1955, 1975 aerial photos