10.29.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
This one-and-a-half-story, side-gabled, Minimal Traditional-style house is three bays wide and double- pile with two gabled dormers on the façade and a side-gabled wing on the right (south) elevation. A second floor was added to the rear of the structure around 1991, resulting in an asymmetrical gabled roof with a steeper slope on the façade and a shallow slope on the rear elevation. The house has a painted brick veneer, asbestos siding on the dormers and gables, vinyl windows, and an exterior brick chimney on the left (north) elevation. The four-light-over-four-panel door is centered on the façade and is sheltered by a small gabled roof supported by purlins. An uncovered brick terrace extends from the entrance to the left (north) end of the façade. An entrance on the right elevation is sheltered by an aluminum awning. County tax records date the building to 1957.