09.11.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
Largely obscured by trees, this one-story, front-gabled house is situated sideways on the lot, located on the same parcel as and facing the rear of the house at 326 West Margaret. The house is two bays wide and double-pile with a concrete-block foundation, German-profile weatherboards, two-over-two horizontal-pane wood-sash windows, and exposed rafter tails. The entrance is located on the west elevation and is sheltered by a shed-roofed porch on square posts. There is an unpainted wood deck at the rear. The house does not appear on the 1943 Sanborn map and likely dates to the 1950s.
This house is unusually detailed for a 1950s structure; although it doesn't appear on the 1943 Sanborn map, it's possible it was moved from another location, perhaps one of the Eno mill villages.