09.10.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics is from the National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This two-story, triple-A-roofed house is three bays wide and single-pile with a Craftsman-style porch that extends the full width of the façade and wraps around the left (west) gable end. The house has plain weatherboards, three-over-one Craftsman-style wood-sash windows, generally paired, a single three-light window in the front gable, and diamond-shaped vents in the side gables. The fifteen-light French door has ten- light sidelights and a six-light transom and is sheltered by the hip-roofed porch supported by tapered wood posts on brick piers. Centered over the entrance is a pair of six-light-over-three-panel doors, perhaps indicating a different porch configuration originally, though this porch form appears on the 1924 Sanborn map. There is a two-story, gabled ell at the right rear (northeast) with a 1995 two-story, side-gabled wing projecting from its left (west) elevation, flush with the main house [HDC]. Both rear wings have siding, one-over-one windows, and trim that match the front of the house. At the left rear is a one-story, gabled wing with an inset entrance on the left elevation. County tax records date the building to 1921.