Built in 1953 for Ruth Irene Price. James M. Webb was the architect. The property was Lot No. 1 of the Brierbridge Lane Valley property when it was subdivided in 1949.
View north west (image via ncmodernist.org)
View north east (image via ncmodernist.org)
View south west, circa 2020 (image via ncmodernist.org)
In 1979 James M. Webb purchased the house from Price and lived in it until his death in January 2000. The property was deeded through his estate to a philanthropy (the "James Murray Webb Trust") set up to support the UNC Planning School. Webb's stepson Archibald "Archie" H. Kelly was allowed to live in the home until his death in October 2015, however.
The Trust sold the property in October 2016 to Lisa Rahangdale and Brian Jensen. In May 2018 it was sold to 4BBL, LLC.