August 2013 (from the National Register Nomination / Photo by Heather Slane)
(Below in italics is from the National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This one-and-a-half-story, side-gabled house is typical of early twentieth-century vernacular and mill housing. The house is three bays wide and single-pile with a one-story, shed-roofed rear wing. The house has a stuccoed foundation, weatherboards, six-over-six wood-sash windows, paired on the façade, and an interior brick chimney. It has wood cornerboards, soffits, and fascia and the six-light- over-three-panel wood door is sheltered by a full-width, shed-roofed porch supported by square posts with an original wood railing. There are small six-over-six windows and an exterior concrete-block chimney on the rear wing. A later, unpainted accessible ramp is connected to the right (east) end of the porch and there is a shed-roofed addition at the rear of the shed-roofed wing. County tax records date the building to 1921.
As of mid-2016, this house has been recently renovated.
08.13.2016 (G. Kueber)