09.03.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics is from the National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
Largely obscured by foliage, this one-story, hip-roofed Queen Anne-style cottage is one of the earliest homes on this block. It is three bays wide and double-pile with projecting gabled bays on the left (west) end of the façade, the left elevation, and the right (east) elevation. It has plain weatherboards, two-over-two wood-sash windows, round gable vents, and a replacement metal roof with an interior brick chimney. The one-light-over- three-panel door is centered on the façade and sheltered by a hip-roofed porch supported by turned posts with sawn brackets and a sawn railing. The porch extends the full width of the façade and wraps around the left elevation. There is a gabled ell at the left rear and a shed-roofed section to its left. County tax records date the building to 1896. The building appears on the 1924 Sanborn map, the earliest map to cover this part of the town.