09.11.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
The earliest house on this block, this one-and-a-half-story, side-gabled house is three bays wide and double-pile with a steeply-pitched gable centered on the façade. The house has plain weatherboards, replacement one-over-one wood-sash windows, two interior brick chimneys, and a 5V metal roof. There is a pair of four-over-four windows in the front gables and two windows in each side gable. The three-light-over- three-panel door is sheltered by a near-full-width, shed-roofed porch supported by tapered wood posts on brick piers. There is a one-story gabled ell at the left rear (northwest). County tax records date the building to 1941, though the architecture is consistent with early twentieth-century building.