10.29.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
This one-and-a-half-story, side-gabled, Colonial Revival-style house is five bays wide and double-pile, with flanking one-bay-wide wings. The house has aluminum siding, six-over-six wood-sash windows, including a single window in each gable, and an interior brick chimney. The six-light-over-four-panel door has a classical surround with pilasters and is sheltered by a one-bay-wide, front-gabled porch supported by square columns with an arched ceiling. A side-gabled screened porch on the right (north) elevation has an aluminum-sided knee wall and a spindle frieze. There is a gabled wing on the left (south) elevation with an exterior gable-end brick chimney. A gabled wing projects from the left rear (southwest) corner of the house and there is an enclosed porch that wraps around the northwest corner of the house. There is a brick retaining wall along the front (east) side of the property. County tax records date the building to 1936.