08.08.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics is from the National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This large, one-and-a-half-story, side-gabled, Craftman-style bungalow is three bays wide and double- pile with a full-width, shed-roofed rear wing. The house has aluminum siding, two interior brick chimneys, and replacement windows throughout, though original two-over-two wood-sash windows remain in the side gables and in a shed-roofed dormer centered on the façade. The nine-light-over-two-panel door has one-light-over-one- panel sidelights and is sheltered by a full-width engaged, shed-roofed porch supported by square columns with an original wood railing. County tax records date the building to 1922 and the house and outbuilding are present on the 1924 Sanborn map.