10.06.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
This one-story, front-gabled house is two bays wide and double-pile with a gabled ell at the rear. The house has a concrete-block foundation, vinyl siding, and two-over-two horizontal-pane wood-sash windows. The two-light-over-four-panel door on the right (north) end of the façade is flanked by two-over-two windows. There is a wood deck at the right rear (northwest). County tax records date the building to 1956.