10.06.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
Identical in form to 403 and 409 North Hassell Street, this one-story, side-gabled, minimal Ranch house is three bays wide and double-pile. It has a concrete-block foundation and chimney, German-profile weatherboards, and two-over-two horizontal-pane wood-sash windows including a group of three windows on the right (north) end of the façade. The replacement six-panel door is centered on the façade and accessed by a later wood ramp. There is a c. 1980 concrete-block shed-roofed wing on the rear (west) elevation. County tax records date the building to 1956.