09.03.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics is from the National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This one-story, triple-A-roofed house is three bays wide and single-pile with a gabled rear ell. The house has plain weatherboards, six-over-six wood-sash windows, round vents in the gables, and two interior corbelled brick chimneys. The one-light-over-three-panel door is sheltered by a near-full-width, shed-roofed porch supported by turned posts with decorative brackets and a sawn railing. There is a 1989 sunroom at the rear of the rear ell [HDC]. Concrete steps with brick knee walls lead from the sidewalk. County tax records date the building to 1911.