Built in 1957 for Kai and Mary Jo Jurgensen. Architect was James M. Webb and the project architect was Don Stewart. The design won an AIA North Carolina Award.
View south west (image via ncmodernist.org)
Sold in 1968 to Alden Escott and Ora Jane Lind. Sold in 1975 to David H. and Marjorie B. Walker. Sold in 1987 to Dinitia Hutcheson. Sold in 2000 to Jeffrey Tucker. Bell Cline Architects did a renovation in 2001. Sold in 2001 to James A. and Paula J. Wald. Sold in 2009 to James Kniveton Bartram and Jane Bailey. Renovated in 2013 by Aggie Crews. Sold in 2018 to Sarah Cohen and Graham Diering.