09.03.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
This one-story, hip-roofed house is three bays wide and double-pile with a gabled ell at the right rear (southwest). The house has German-profile weatherboards, replacement two-over-two horizontal-pane wood- sash windows, and a small attic gable with louvered vent centered above the façade. The fifteen-light French door is recessed slightly and sheltered by a two-bay-wide inset porch on the right (west) end of the façade that is supported by square posts. There is a c. 1950 projecting, shed-roofed bay near the rear of the right (west) elevation that has two-over-two, horizontal-pane, wood-sash windows. The building appears on the 1924 Sanborn map. A dry-stack stone retaining wall extends along the driveway just west of the house.