Orange County property records state this structure was built in 1947, but the neighborhood (Northern Heights) wasn't developed until 1957. So, either this was a slightly earlier structure or the records [yet again] got the date wrong.
The structure was likely a dwelling, then appears to have been repurposed into a local club or bar called The Jack of Diamonds (?). It now appears to be used once again as a dwelling, or for storage.
View west, 9.6.2022 (photo by Steve R.)
Close up of sign