10.06.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics from the National Register nomination; not verified for accuracy by this author)
This one-story, side-gabled house is three bays wide and double-pile with a brick veneer, two interior brick chimneys, and an exterior brick chimney on the left (north) elevation. The house has two-over-two, horizontal-pane, wood-sash windows with a picture window flanked by two-over-two windows on the left end of the façade. The six-panel door is sheltered by a near-full-width, shed-roofed porch supported by tapered wood posts on brick piers with a modern wood ramp attached to its front. There is a gabled ell at the left rear (northeast) and a wide, shed-roofed wing at the right rear (southeast) has an inset porch at its right end that has been enclosed with one-over-one windows. County tax records date the building to 1941.