Built in 1952 for Dr. Kenneth M. and Frances Brinkhous (Dr. Kenneth Brinkhous
was a UNC faculty member and founded the cure for hemophilia). James Webb was the architect.
View south west (image via ncmodernist.org)
Sold in 2003 to David B. Thomas (Thomas studied under Dr. Brinkhous and was a personal friend of Webb). Sold in 2012 to Julie and Sean Siler.
View south west, August 2019 (image via Google Streetview)