The property (an empty lot) was sold in May 1925 by Horace H. Williams to George and Sarah Pickard.
This house was built by Brodie S. Thompson for the Pickards on the property soon afterwards.
View south, August 2019 (via Google Streetview)
From the NRHP Chapel Hill Historic District Boundary Increase and Additional Documentation:
"[T]his two-story, side-gabled, Colonial Revival-style house is five bays wide and double-pile. It has mitered weatherboards, nine-over-one wood-sash windows, partial cornice returns, an interior brick chimney, and an exterior brick chimney on the right (west) elevation. Quarter-round windows flank the chimney on the right gable end and there is a half-round window in the left (east) gable. The six-panel door has leadedglass-over-one-light sidelights and a three-part leaded-glass transom. The entrance is sheltered by a shallow, hip-roofed porch supported by columns with a low wood railing at the roofline. On the right elevation, a one-story, flat-roofed porch is supported by grouped columns, is accessed by fifteen-light French doors with six-light transoms on the right elevation, and has a railing at the roofline. An entrance on the left elevation has a gabled entrance porch with an arched ceilings and lattice walls; the porch was added after 1974. There are two two-story gabled ells projecting from the rear elevation with a two-story, shed-roofed section between the ells and a full-width, one-story, shed-roofed wing at the rear that has a roof-level deck with wood railing. County tax records date the building to 1925 and Sanborn maps confirm its construction between 1925 and 1932. The house was built by Brodie Thompson for George and Sarah Pickard."