"Belgrove" was part of the Bigham School complex, and stood at the entrance to the campus . It was used as the superintendent's house , the school's principal's house , and later by the music department and as offices .
It was demolished by 1933.
From the 1905-1906 school catalog
From the 1909-1910 school catalog
 As depicted on the 1885 diagram of the school campus
 The Bingham School, Catalogue for Session 1905-1906
 The Bingham School, Catalogue for Session 1909-1910