CC OLIVER REPAIR SHOP

CC OLIVER REPAIR SHOP

5206
,
Cedar Grove
NC
Cross street: 
Built in
1946
Architectural style: 
Construction type: 
,
National Register: 
Neighborhood: 
Type: 
Use: 

Comments

No comments yet.

Add new comment

In tours

Last updated

  • Tue, 11/01/2016 - 12:02pm by sevy

Comments

5206
,
Cedar Grove
NC
Cross street: 
Built in
1946
Architectural style: 
Construction type: 
,
National Register: 
Neighborhood: 
Type: 
Use: 

 

07.23.2016 (G. Kueber)

(Below in italics is from the National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)

The 1-story concrete block garage building with a stepped parapet was built in 1946 by Charles Crisp Oliver. T.L. Oliver, the father of Charles Crisp, operated a blacksmith shop on this site in the early 1900s.

 

Add new comment