07.02.2016 (G. Kueber)
(Below in italics is from the National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This one-and-a-half-story, side-gabled Colonial Revival-style house is five bays wide and double-pile with the right two bays recessed slightly under a lower roofline. The house has plain weatherboards, eight-over- eight wood-sash windows, a two-light-over-four-panel door, and an interior brick chimney. There is an exterior wood stair with balcony in the right (east) gable that accesses a door in the gable. A side-gabled hyphen in the left (west) gable end connects to a front-gabled garage (now an apartment) with vertical plywood sheathing and double-hung wood windows. County tax records date the building to 1958. A sign in the front yard labels the building as the Crawford House..