09.05.2016 (G. Kueber)
The Dye House was built in 1908, moving dyeing operations out of the beaming/carding building to the north. Originally, this building had a 10 ft tall monitor roof, no longer extant. To the northeast is a 1923 addtion to the Dye House, utilized for an expansion of weaving operations.
By the 1970s, the original windows had been removed and the openings bricked in. At some point since 2011, this building has been nicely restored (and the only building in the Eno Mill to be restored to its original architectural integrity.) As of 2016, it houses the Expedition School - a local charter school.