Faucett Mill is an imposing two-story weatherboarded building which sits alongside a reconstructed mill race (1960s) on its east side with the Eno River 100 feet to the west. The heavy timber, hand-hewn frame, handmade nails, and dry laid stone foundation indicate that the building has an eighteenth century construction date. It is apparently the same mill which stood on the site in 1792. Typical of grist mills, it is apparent that periodic floods have caused extensive reworking of the fabric. The exterior has wide plain weatherboarding and small square windows with some batten shutters and no window sash. Stabilization work in the 1930s included a new metal roof. On the interior, most of the mill machinery is gone but some milling gears and bolters are still in place. Mill stones, apparently from this mill, are reused in various places on the property, including a well cover. The mill race and dam were also repaired in the 1930s.