Aubrey D. Graham operated a service station and general store on the property in the 1930s ; the property at the time was owned by the Sykes family . The structure appears on the 1955 aerial photo. The current structure on the property was built in 1970 .
View north west, circa 1933 (image courtesy of Joe Dunn and The Upper Eno Heritage Group)
 Joe Dunn states that Graham was operating the business here by the early 1930s; Phil Mace, personal communication
 Orange County deed book 94, page 209; book 125, page 48.
 As per Orange County GIS