The Valley Drive-In Theatre was opened in 1954. It was owned and operated by Robert C. Eubanks and J. W. Thompson.
April 5, 1957 ad
1955 aerial photo excerpt (theater is to the right of the interchange)
In March 1961, Eubanks Thompson dissolved their business partnership, with Eubanks apparently retaining the business. The theater closed in 1962.
It was redeveloped as Ram's Plaza circa 1987.
The site today, view north west, July 2019 (via Google Streetview)