PUTT-PAR GOLF COMPANY

PUTT-PAR GOLF COMPANY

Date founded: 
1955
Date dissolved: 
1960s
Type: 
Miniature golf

Located behind Frozen Kustard, it was a miniature golf course that operated from 1955 into the 1960s. It was initially owned by business partners Fred Dale, Jr., and W. M. Lackey. Then by Coy W. Carson and Fred Dale, Jr.

Comments

No comments yet.

Add new comment